We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our expanding BakPac department as a Technical Sales Development Executive.
To develop new business for the BakPac division of the Bakers business and provide technical support to customers and sales admin team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To identify and develop new Flexible Packaging trade customers from within the Flexible packaging and labels Industry.
- To work towards and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Provide technical briefs that enable the estimating team to create estimates that will cover all technical and commercial aspects of new projects.
- Comprehensively follow up quotations whilst liaising with the sales team.
- To support the labels sales team with technical understanding and market knowledge training
- To ensure that new business customer expectations and requirements are fully understood by the sales admin and operations team.
- Showcase BakPac & Baker Labels capabilities and new innovation to customer base. Looking for opportunities to cross sell all Bakers products
- Assist with incoming phone calls, dealing with sales enquiries and general customer service requirements to a high level.
- Maintain the company filemaker sales records for all of your customers ensuring that all current and background information is logged.
Main purpose of role.
- To provide the very best level of technical sales & customer service ensuring that all telephone and e-mail correspondence is dealt with accurately and efficiently, and that the customers’ expectations are continually met.
- To provide the customer with accurate, prompt quotations ensuring that the sales strategy of the company is followed.
- To assist with administrative sales duties as and when required.
- To help with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Any other duties relating to technical sales support as and when detailed by the General Manager.
- Previous experience in printing or packaging industry (ideally from the Flexible Packaging/Pouch industry
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Enthusiastic completer finisher of sales projects who thrives on winning new business
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player prepared to work towards the overall team goals
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
Read more about CAREERS at Bakers
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team please send your CV to
Clare Coles, HR Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil Smith, General Manager, BakPac email@example.com