We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our expanding BakPac department as a Technical Sales Development Executive.
To develop new business for the BakPac division of the Bakers business and provide technical support to customers and sales admin team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To identify and develop new Flexible Packaging trade customers from within the Flexible packaging and labels Industry.
- To work towards and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Provide technical briefs that enable the estimating team to create estimates that will cover all technical and commercial aspects of new projects.
- Comprehensively follow up quotations whilst liaising with the sales team.
- To support the labels sales team with technical understanding and market knowledge training
- To ensure that new business customer expectations and requirements are fully understood by the sales admin and operations team.
- Showcase BakPac & Baker Labels capabilities and new innovation to customer base. Looking for opportunities to cross sell all Bakers products
- Assist with incoming phone calls, dealing with sales enquiries and general customer service requirements to a high level.
- Maintain the company filemaker sales records for all of your customers ensuring that all current and background information is logged.
Main purpose of role.
- To provide the very best level of technical sales & customer service ensuring that all telephone and e-mail correspondence is dealt with accurately and efficiently, and that the customers’ expectations are continually met.
- To provide the customer with accurate, prompt quotations ensuring that the sales strategy of the company is followed.
- To assist with administrative sales duties as and when required.
- To help with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Any other duties relating to technical sales support as and when detailed by the General Manager.
- Previous experience in printing or packaging industry (ideally from the Flexible Packaging/Pouch industry
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Enthusiastic completer finisher of sales projects who thrives on winning new business
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player prepared to work towards the overall team goals
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team please send your CV to
Clare Coles, HR Manager @ email@example.com
Phil Smith, General Manager, BakPac firstname.lastname@example.org