We’re seeking a Sales Development Executive for our Materials department to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. It is essential that our sales development executive be personable and professional.
This is a full time, office based role to develop new business and build on current business for the Materials division of the Baker Labels. You will also provide support to customers and the sales admin team.
Main duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Working with existing customer/prospect database to develop sales revenue through regular contact via phone and e-mail
- Handling customer enquiries and providing high level customer service
- Sending quotations and samples as and when required
Salary to be negotiated
- Previous experience in printing or packaging
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Enthusiastic completer finisher of sales projects who thrives on winning new business
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player prepared to work towards the overall team goals
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
Read more about CAREERS at Bakers
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team please complete our application form.