Sales Administrator Position
At Baker Labels we owe a great deal of our success to our people and processes. A sales administrator is the supportive force behind both, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional in our Materials division. The ideal person for the job will have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to coworkers. They will be able to make pro-active sales calls to our existing customer base; assist with incoming phone calls and provide a high level of customer service, meeting customers’ requirements.
This is a full time, office based role to develop new business and build on current business for our Materials division.
Main duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Working with existing customer/prospect database to develop sales revenue through regular contact via phone and e-mail
- Handling customer enquiries and providing high level customer service
- Sending quotations and samples as and when required
- Dealing with couriers and hauliers on a daily basis
- Previous experience in printing/packaging or a sales environment ideal, but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player prepared to work towards the overall team goals
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
Salary to be negotiated
Read more about CAREERS at Bakers
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team please complete our application form.