Baker Labels is seeking a Planning and Stock Co-ordinator
To ensure our stock system is efficient and proactive on a commercial level.
To work within the Planning team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To plan orders to the required standard
- To take ownership of stock control and forecasting and control for the label division
- To proactively work with Commercial Manager for label forecast projections for set clients
- Responsibility and coordination of physical stock
- To work with other departments in coordination to deal with NCR’s
- To support Technical Manager with projects as and when required
- To gain full understanding of order processing in administration
- To gain an overview of the daily tasks of the Planning admin team
Other duties relating to Planning as and when detailed by the Technical Manager.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Proficient in Excel
- Good organisational skills
Main purpose of role.
- To coordinate the tasks above to the required standard to ensure the Planning Department runs as efficiently as possible
- To take control of label stock system and forecasting
- To help with ad hoc tasks as and when required
To apply, please send your CV to Clare Coles firstname.lastname@example.org