Baker Labels has a new Print Finisher position available.
As the leading trade label printer in the UK, Baker labels relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our production and finishing team. We are currently seeking a print finisher to add to our growing team in Brentwood, where you will finish printed products using a range of procedures, while maintaining quality standards and efficient production. Our ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track and complete multiple facets of print finishing. By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail, you’ll help us prepare labels of the highest quality for well known brands and products.
- Work at different stations as production requires
- Verify compliance with quality, safety, production standards, work rules, and efficient operation of equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Skills and experience required
- Good organisational Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Great eye for detail
- Methodical worker
- Willingness to learn and always looking for ways to improve
- Training will be provided, but experience in a print / manufacturing environment would be an advantage
What is in it for you?
• Salary dependent on experience
• Training and development
• Work based pension
• Profit related bonus after 6 months service
• 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Wellbeing at work programme
• Great social and team building events
For a career in print and to apply for this position, please complete our application form.
Closing Date 15th September 2021