Pre-Press Operative Required
We have a new job opportunity for someone to provide support in our Digital department in our busy factory based in Brentwood, Essex.
Working within the digital team, you will be assisting with the supplying and removal of materials each day, and general assistance when required.
The full time role includes:
- Providing the relevant material for each press daily
- Ensuring all return materials are checked and labelled correctly
- Maintaining the racking area for the digital presses ensuring all reels are labelled and batched correctly
- Maintaining the stock levels of all materials
- Helping press operators with maintenance when required
- Keeping the stock levels of all inks to a satisfactory level and ensuring deliveries are put away promptly.
Skills and experience required :
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Methodical worker
What is in it for you?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Training and development
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
If you are interested in a new job with Essex Employers of the Year please complete our application form.
Closing Date 15th November 2021