Baker Labels is looking for an articulate and creative individual to join our PR and Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate will have excellent literacy skills, a positive attitude and an interest in researching and learning about the print and packaging industry. Basic creative and design skills would be an advantage but an enthusiasm to learn new skills will be key. A degree in Marketing would be advantageous.
Essential Criteria – previous experience in PR and Marketing
- Working with the PR & Marketing Manager to develop a consistent message and style across all social media platforms. Breaking down analytics produced from customer e-shots and social media
Website building / managing
- Have a good understanding of WordPress websites to be able to edit current pages and create new pages and posts
Product and Service promotion
- Learning about new products, equipment and services we offer then using creative skills to produce promotional content. Good levels of photography / videography editing to be developed alongside graphic design skills
- General administration duties for the PR/Marketing Department
- Take on and co-ordinate any ad hoc special projects as and when required on behalf of the PR/Marketing Department
- Assist the Label Academy in the creation of training videos and presentations.
Salary according to experience
If you would like to be considered for this role. please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.