Baker Labels has a new Office Administration Apprenticeship available.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our busy office administration and customer service team at our facility in Brentwood. This is a great chance to gain experience in administration and progress your career whilst having the added benefit of being able to earn while you learn in a fun, dynamic and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will be reliable and able to carry out various office duties.
In this role the apprentice will assist with the smooth running of the office while maintaining a positive and friendly company image, acting as the first line of contact to visitors and customers. This will be in person, online, and via telephone.
Office duties include but are not limited to:
- General admin duties
- Scanning order and production paper work and file
- Organise and set up meeting spaces with relevant material and refreshments
- Providing support to the sales and marketing team with sending samples to customers
- Distributing and franking the daily post
- Preparing archives for confidential shredding
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take their first steps into a career within the UK printing industry.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37
Advanced Level Apprenticeship Level 3 (A level)
1) Business Administrator Level 3 End Point Assessment
2) City and Guilds Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification
- 18 -24 months
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5 or above) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or above) essential
To apply please contact Clare Coles 01277 281900 Clare.Coles@Bakerlabels.co.uk