We are seeking a new office administrator within our Baker Materials department in Brentwood, Essex.
To carry out specific office administrative based tasks detailed below.
To provide support to the Materials teams.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and entering them on to the MIS system
- Distributing samples to customers
- Arranging despatch paperwork
- Liaising with couriers on any delays or issues
- Assist with incoming phones calls, dealing with sales enquiries, dealing with customer enquiries
- Working on e-shots with the PR Department
- Dealing with internal label enquiries
- Chasing quotations sent to customers
- Any other Customer Service / Admin related tasks.
- Creating Codes and Spec Sheets
- Liaising with accounts dept
- Batching in deliveries
Other duties relating to sales, admin and customer service when detailed by the Senior Sales Administration / Production Manager.
Main purpose of role.
- To provide the very best level of customer service ensuring that all e-mail correspondence is dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- To act as a key point of contact between the Sales & Admin Administrator and the customers, ensuring that detailed information is passed properly to process orders.
If you are interested in this role with Essex Employers of the Year, please get in touch.
What is in it for you?
• Profit related bonus after 6 months service
• 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Wellbeing at work programme
• Great social and team building events
• Work based pension
To apply for this job:
Please email cv to Clare Coles, HR Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org