Baker Labels are seeking to employ an Apprentice Digicon Operator
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, hands-on apprentice to join our experienced label printing company in Brentwood.
The successful candidate will learn the various finishing processes on our Digicon machines including:
- Die Cutting
- Silk Screen Printing
- Good practical skills and hand-to-eye coordination
- Excellent appreciation for details
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to concentrate for long periods
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to follow instructions closely to achieve the right results
- Good organisational skills.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Self motivation
- Good team player
Possibiility of a full time Digicon Operator post upon completing the apprenticeship.
Clare Coles firstname.lastname@example.org or 01277 281900 to apply.