Are you looking for job opportunities in Brentwood, Essex?
We have a position available to work in our busy material conversion facility.
Warehouse responsibilities include:
- Receiving and sending goods daily.
- Liaising with couriers and hauliers.
- Loading slitting machines
- General warehouse and housekeeping duties.
Applicant must be hard working, reliable and a team player. A forklift licence would be favourable but not essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of materials handling or warehouse environment
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual handling duties on a day to day basis
- Receptive to training and continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, as well as be a good team player
- Attention to detail
- Methodical worker
What is in it for you?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Training and development
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
To apply for this position please complete our employee application form.
Closing Date 31 December 2021